1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online shop operated by High Tide Jewellery.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price (excluding delivery charges). The goods must be returned to High Tide Jewellery within 14 working days of you receiving your order.
4. If you receive an item which is damaged, you must inform High Tide Jewellery within 3 days of you receiving your order to arrange a return and exchange. You can contact us here.
5. If an incorrect size was ordered, a refund will be issued upon its return and a new order will need to be placed for the correct size. The delivery charge for the original item will not be refunded. Please contact us first.
6. Once a return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you haven't received a refund, where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
In all instances - please contact us before returning an item